December 1st (Friday)
- Registration (17:00 - 20:00)
- Welcome reception (18:00 - 20:00)
December 2nd (Saturday)
- Registration (8:00 - 16:30)
- Scientific program (8:50 - 17:35)
- Banquet (19:00 - 21:00 at Hotel Mielparque Nagoya)
December 3rd (Sunday)
- Registration (8:30 - 15:00)
- Scientific program (9:00 - 16:30)
Time table of plenary, keynote, invited lectures and oral presentations (Modified on Nov. 16th)
Time table of plenary, keynote, invited lectures and oral presentations are shown below.
Poster presentation number
Instructions for oral presentation
- LCD projector is equipped with each presentation room. The presentor should bring their own laptop PC and appropriate connector for VGA cables to connect with the projector.
- The presentation period of plenary, keynote, and invited lectures are 40, 30, and 20 min including 5 min for discussion. The presentation period of oral presentations is 15 min including 5 min for discussion.
Instructions for poster presentation
The poster session of Supergreen 2017 will be held on Dec. 2nd (Sat)
The maximum size for a poster is A0 size in portrait orientation. (height 118.9 cm × width 84.1 cm).
The position for each poster will be marked by the poster number. Pushpins will be provided to display your poster.
The posters should be displayed before the poster session. The posters can be displayed after the poster session, but they shoudl be removed by the end of symposium.
For the candidates of postepr award: Poster presentation will be judged by the reviewing board. The candidates will be required to be present at their poster during the designated time. Poster award ceremony will be held at the closing ceremony.